Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cruising in the Bahamas

This past August/September, my husband and I went on a cruise with a set of close couple-friends.  Here are some pictures of the different outfits I wore during the cruise.  I packed way more than I wore, but I would have hated to be stuck with clothes that I was not in the mood to wear.  Yes, I am a mood wearer-meaning my mood dictates what I wear!  Notice in the one picture that it is the same black shirt as my previous post-told you it was my favorite!  I twisted things up a little here, wearing gold sandals instead (because we were going dancing).  Also, what do you think of the fuchsia lip color?!?  I am new to the lip color world..I have mostly shied away because of the color bringing even more attention to my lips.  Are there any daring colors that you have tried recently?
Dress: Charlotte Russe 
Sunglasses: Banana Republic- Similar

Dress: Charlotte Russe 
Hair Piece: Random


Dress: Dillards
Necklace: Dillards
Shoes: Dillards 

Blouse: Forever 21 Similar
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe 



Dress: Francesca's Collection Similar
Necklace: Forever 21 Similar
Shoes: Gianni Bini Similar

Dress: H&M
Shoes: JC Penney Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment