Monday, October 22, 2012

On Trend-Leather Leggings

I have been seeing leather leggings everywhere in fashion...on the runway, magazines,  blogs, celebstyle.com (where I saw this picture below) etc.  I could not resist purchasing mine a few months ago and absolutely love them.  I would like to note here, that mine are pleather.  :)  For some reason, people are a little surprised when they notice that I am wearing leather leggings.  I have worn them a couple of ways, but this past weekend I wore them out for my step-sister's birthday dinner, and of course dancing.  This is how I wore them.  If you have taken the plunge, how have you worn leather leggings? 
Jacket: Express Similar Similar
Top: Old
Leggings: Similar
Shoes:  Gianni Bini Here
Bracelet: Loft Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment