Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pink

Is my favorite color! This is a true statement. However, I don't have as many pink clothing items as you would think that I do. I've come to notice this and I'm not really sure why I don't have more pink pieces. Anyway, I love layers and quickly put this together this morning. I've seen lots of blazers being worn in different ways this season....dressed up, dressed down. How do you like to wear blazers? Would you choose bright colors like this pink one?

PS-I wanted to wear my nude heels with this, which I think would have looked better, but I thought I felt a tickle in the back of my throat and am trying to avoid getting sick (for me cold feet that won't get warm=sick)!







Blazer: Similar Similar
Navy Sweater: Aeropostale Old Similar
Shirt: Forever 21 Old Similar
Jeans: Ann Taylor LOFT Here
Boots: Same Boot but darker Here
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe Possibility Possibility
Watch: Michael Kors Old Similar
Earrings: Old Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment