Thursday, December 20, 2012

Graduation

Good Morning!  Last Saturday, my husband graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Integrative Biology.  I am so proud of him and how hard he worked to get here!  The night before, we went to a casual celebration at the university and this is what I wore. 

On a side note...I can't believe our Christmas activities begin this weekend!  We have very large families and Christmas celebrations usually last 3 or 4 days.  I will finish up some stockings tomorrow and start shopping for food.  What are your Christmas plans?












Vest: Forever 21 Similar
Blouse: Forever 21 Similar Similar
Jeans: American Eagle Similar
Bracelets: Forever 21 and Target Here
Watch: Caravelle by Bulova Similar
Booties: Old Similar 
Earrings: Express Here

No comments:

Post a Comment