Friday, February 1, 2013

Baby Shower

This past weekend, I was invited to 3 baby showers!  Granted...I was hosting one of them, but I haven't been to a baby shower in a little over a year!  Anyway, one of my oldest friends (oldest meaning friends for a long time...not old in age) is having a baby boy.  I am so excited for her and can't wait to meet him!  So here are a few pics from the shower.

 Napkins that I made to look like Diapers!  I get most of my ideas for things like this off of Pinterest, so don't be too impressed.
 Coffee punch!  My absolute favorite!  I tried it for the first time at my step-sister's baby shower and now anytime I host anything, I make coffee punch.  
 Baby Cupcakes!  Delish!
 My friend is on the right and this is her mother and sister.  Her sister is pregnant as well!  And their brother had a baby in September!  Crazy, right?
 Presents!




 Dress: H&M Similar Similar 
Leggings: Forever 21 Here
Cardigan: Gift-Express Here
Belt: Random one that came off of a dress....Similar
Boots: Gift-Steve Madden Here -although mine were on sale
Bracelet: Apple of My Eye-Etsy Here
Earrings: Charming Charlie Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment