Saturday, March 16, 2013

It's the Weekend!

I don't know about you, but I think the weekends should be 5-2 in that we have 5 days off and 2 days on.  I think that sounds much better than working 5 days with 2 days off!

Anyway, last night my husband and I went to a concert.  It was a band that he really liked and I surprised him with tickets.  He was so excited!  This is what I wore...regretted the shoes after about 2 hours of standing.  What is your style when dressing for concerts?

 Hello husband's shadow!




 As much as I wear skinnies, I will always, always be a flare leg type girl.  I don't know what it is, but I think they are way more flattering.




Top and Earrings: Random Clothier 
Jeans: American Eagle Here
Shoes: Jessica Simpson Similar Similar
Bracelet: Apple of My Eye-Etsy Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment