Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Fever

Good Morning Loves and Happy Friday!  Here is a look into something I wore recently when the weather was warmer.  I know that all I talk about is warm weather...but I love it so much!  It's not only that it makes me feel good, but there are farmer's markets, fresh foods, warm summer nights, walking on the beach at night, grilling with friends, packing the swimming pools with 6-8 nieces and nephews, cool drinks, volleyball, shorts and sandals....the list could go on.  So here it is...another post about me talking about warm weather....I hope it meets us to stay soon!


 





Blouse: JC Penney Similar
Jeans: Ann Taylor Here
Shoes: Similar
Necklace: Vintage-my husband's great grandmother's
Handbag: Lauren Ralph Lauren Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment