Friday, April 12, 2013

A Taste of Warmth While in the Cold...

Hello loves!  I am currently away from my warm and sunny state of South Carolina.  I guess I can live with it since I am in Denver for the first time!  It's really hard to go from 80 degree weather to 50 degree weather though.  That being said, I promise to take lots of pictures and show you all my adventures when I return....well as much of an adventure as it can be since this is a work trip.  Enjoy and I'll be back soon!








  Blouse: Random Clothier Website Here
Skirt: Lulus Similar
Sandals: Rack Room Shoes Similar
Watch: Michael Kors Similar
Belt: Part of Blouse Similar
Earrings: Charlotte Russe Similar

Also, don't forget to enter the Kate Spade Giveaway....follow through Google Friend Connect to the right and leave a comment below....giveaway ends Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment