Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Weekend


Happy Weekend Loves!  In these photos, I was out for dinner at the marsh in Murrells Inlet for one of my good friend's birthday.  It was a great time with great friends, some old and some new, and the perfect view.




You might have seen these earrings Here 


Dress:  Jessica Simpson Similar Print Similar 
Shoes: BCBGeneration Here
Earrings: Charming Charlies Similar
Bracelet: Jessica Simpson Similar

I bought these shoes with the money that I won from a contest recently!  I could not believe that I won...I never win anything.  I can't say that anymore.  So grateful and I absolutely love these shoes!  I can see myself wearing them with many outfits in the future...expect to see them again soon.

XOXO Jess 

4 comments:

  1. I love that pretty dress! The color and the print is beautiful and free shoes are the best shoes! ; ) Thank you so much for linking up!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura....free shoes are the best! It was my pleasure to link up...can't wait for the next one!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  2. That dress is serious perfection on you!!!! You are beautiful :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren...you are too sweet!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete