Wednesday, June 5, 2013

San Francisco

Hello loves!  If you have been following along, you know that I recently traveled to San Francisco for work. It was so nice to experience the city.  I walked so much while I was there and I loved that!  These photos were taken on my walk back to my hotel from the conference hotel.  I did not walk the whole way in heels;  I carried flats with me.  Flats were a must because the walks weren't short!  It was also about 20 degrees cooler there, so I had to pack a little warmer.  I absolutely did not want to put on tights, but they were a must for the cooler weather.  Have you ever been to San Francisco?  If so, how was your experience?





 You might remember this scarf Here


You might have seen this bag Here

 Top: Forever 21 Similar
Shorts: Ann Taylor Here
Tights: Similar
Scarf: Charlotte Russe Similar
Shoes: Gianni Bini Similar
Bag: Kate Spade Similar
Bracelet: Etsy Similar

XOXO Jess




No comments:

Post a Comment