Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy Weekend

Good Morning Loves!  I apologize for the delay in posts, but my husband and I have been extremely busy enjoying the summer and 4th of July festivities.  I have been swimming....a lot.  Which means no make-up, no cute outfits for posting, etc.  I still have a few that I can distribute, but I need to work on some new good ones.  In the picture below, I was headed to a family reunion on my daddy's side of the family.  It was a casual atmosphere with lots of great food....did I say great?  What do you wear to family outings/reunions?




 You might have seen these shorts Here

Blouse: Forever 21 Similar
Shorts: J Crew Similar
Bag: Kate Spade Similar
Sandals: Rampage Here
Bracelet: Dillards Similar
Watch: Michael Kors Similar
Earrings: Here

XOXO Jess

7 comments:

  1. I hope you're not doing this at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is seriously so cute! Love the bright colors all together!

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jody Beth...for reading along and commenting!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  3. Your outfit is very cute but nice.Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete