Monday, July 29, 2013

I'm Back

Hello Loves!  I am finally back from my trip to Texas and so happy to get back into blogging.  Blogging on my phone is the worst...it seems to take forever!  So usually I just blog when I'm home...which makes the time between some blog posts lengthy.  Anyway, trip to Texas.  I went to Austin.  Not impressed.  There was good food, the conference was good, but it was all just ok.  I didn't see anything that I was like, "Wow, I want to come back."  Don't get me wrong...there was nothing wrong with Austin, but it just reminded me a lot of Myrtle Beach.  A lot of bars, a lot of restaurants, a lot of work, and that's about it.  Maybe I missed the good stuff...not sure.  Let's put it this way...you know how you go places and you know what you need to visit when you're there.  Like 16th Street Mall in Denver.  Or the sea lions in San Francisco.  I didn't really hear of or see anything like that in Austin.  I'm sorry to those from Austin and wish I had someone to tell me what I needed to go see.  It might not have helped that I was also sick the entire trip.  I don't remember the last time I was sick and I am sooo ready to see this bug leave my body.  

Outfit details.  I wore this recently for errands with my husband one Saturday.  I think I have stated before that I always carry sandals.  I do.  Because I never know where the day may take me and I have to be prepared.  Also, I apologize for the million-pictures for one outfit posts.  Sometimes I can't decide which ones to take out....so I leave them all in.  Then you get to see the same pose 10 times with minor changes.  Happy viewing!
 Did you see where I wore these sandals here?
I also wore this shirt Here. 



And I wore this bag here. 


Shirt: Forever 21 On Sale for $8 Here!
Shorts: Last year's H&M Similar
Shoes: BCBGeneration On Sale Here!
Bag: Lauren Ralph Lauren Similar
Earrings: Charlotte Russe Similar
Bracelet: Jessica Simpson Similar

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry you didn't enjoy Austin. It's truly an amazing city...maybe it's because you had to work...next time you come let me know & I will tell you some fun places to check out! :) Loving those shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a plan! I think I just missed all the good stuff and didn't have anyone to tell me where to go. Thanks for visiting!!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  2. Hi Jessica!

    Thanks for following McKenna Bleu, your support is greatly appreciated :) I just love your darling blog and your style. These printed shorts are perfect for this summers trend!

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks McKenna! I have also enjoyed following your posts and seeing all of the places you have been travelling lately. Thanks for visiting!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete