Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Movie Date(s)

Recently I went to the movies with my husband and one of my close friends.  We saw White House Down.  I thought it was a great movie and my favorite scene was the car scene on the white house lawn.  That's all I'm going to say since I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen the movie.  Have you seen the movie?  If so, what was your favorite scene?
 
This is the outfit I wore to the movies.  I LOVE these pants.  I feel like I am stepping out of the box and the pants are sooo comfortable.  I could wear them all the time!
Did you see these pants and shades on this blog post?
 I also wore these sandals here.





Shirt: H&M Similar
Pants: Random Here Similar
Sandals: Similar
Bag: Lauren Ralph Lauren Similar
Bracelet: Dillards Similar
Watch: Caravelle Similar
Necklace: Bijuju Similar
Shades: Jessica SimpsonSimilar


6 comments:

  1. but these cute pants. Pass on my blog, there is a new post http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/2013/07/befluo-un-marchio-che-fa-moda.html
    Follow me if you like, I'd love to.
    I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
    You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Adore the color of your outfit. Such a chic choice for a date night :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Also, thanks for visiting!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  3. great purse!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! For visiting and commenting!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete