Thursday, September 5, 2013

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!  This Friday is a special one for me because my husband comes homes for good!!  He has been working about 3 hours away during the week and he would come home on the weekends.  I have missed him being away during the week, but the hard part is over for me. We finally get to have the same work schedule as each other!  That has never happened for us and I am so excited about it!  

This past weekend, my father-in-law threw his wife and me a birthday party at his house.  My birthday is at the beginning of August and hers is at the end, so he usually does something for the both of us at the same time in August.  He made some good comfort food and a homemade red velvet cake!  I dressed casually for the occasion because we usually spend a lot of time outside when we are at their house.  We ended the day in the pool...which still felt nice since it has been in the high 80s still.  







Blouse: Forever 21 Similar
Shorts: Older Similar
Sandals: Gianni Bini Similar
Watch: Michael Kors Almost Exact-Different Color Face
Shades: Tory Burch Here
Bracelets: Express Here
Earrings: Old Similar

XOXO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment