Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hello September

 Good Morning!  I hope you had a great, long weekend.  I think every weekend should include Monday off....I get so much more done.  I am able to have a decent amount of time enjoying friends and family, and also a good amount of time to do things around the house and relax.  What did you do over labor day weekend? 
 
 
You might have seen me wear these jeans here. 
Top: LOFT  Similar
Jeans: LOFT Similar
Sandals: BCBGeneration Similar
Watch: Michael Kors Here
Earrings: Jessica Simpson Similar
 
XOXO Jess
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Perfect!! My favorite type of outfit... simple but glam! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth! I loved the look...simple and comfy!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  2. What a pretty versatile top! I also LOVE the jeans and sandals, so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree that we should get every Monday off! And such a cute outfit - simple and classy!

    ReplyDelete