Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Monday....For Real!

 Happy Monday!  I am actually really happy about this Monday.  I always rush the work-week in anticipation of the weekend and I have come to realize that I am pretty much rushing my life away.  I work 5 days a week and there are only 7 days available.  If I rush away 5 of those days just to enjoy 2, I am in a hurry to rush my life away.  I have decided that I am going to enjoy each day as it is and not wait in anticipation for the weekend.  So, Happy Monday.  I hope it is as amazing as your Friday!
 
I wore this look recently to work and it was so comfortable.  I love when I can wear something really cute and it is comfy at the same time.  I have had this dress for a couple of years and I love finding new ways to wear it.  I wore it to a wedding once and repurposed it for work for this look.  Oh, and can we talk about this bag.  I bought this bag recently from Francesca's.  I was hesitant about getting it because I have black bags...but I just couldn't resist.  And I'm glad I didn't!  This has turned out to be one of my favorite bags.  It's light and I love the look. 
You can see me wear this bag here with a black on black ensemble. 
Dress: H&M Similar Similar
Cardigan: Express Here
Tights: Older Similar
Shoes: BCBGeneration Similar
Bag: Francesca's Similar
Earrings: Forever 21 Similar
Watch: Michael Kors Similar
 
XOXO Jess 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress, such a pretty color! And you are wearing it beautifully.
    Visiting from the What I Wore to Work link party
    xo
    Lenya
    www.fashiondreamsandlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lenya! I love a pale pink....I love any pink really!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty outfit. Love the colour of the dress, very feminine.

    Thank you for linking up. See you next Thursday.


    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Agnes. It was my pleasure! I can't wait for next week!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  3. What a nice, positive way to think about Monday. Gorgeous dress, too. I love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete