Monday, October 28, 2013

Layers

Good Morning!!  I hope your weekend was fabulous! 
So, we finally got some cold weather here in the South...and I mean cold.  Lows in the 30s....hey...that's cold for us.  I love layering and I think Fall makes for the best looks on my blog.  Below is one of my favorite looks recently and I want to recreate it ASAP.  I got this vest from Random when it was still in the 80s.  I think that's crazy...but it didn't stop me from buying it.  It is my favorite vest right now and I can't wait to style it again!
 
On another note, my husband and I had the opportunity to attend a Kirk Cameron event at our church called 'Love Worth Fighting For'.  It was a marriage event with Kirk Cameron and Warren Barfield.  It was pretty awesome!  My husband and I got so much out of it and thoroughly enjoyed it.  There was a good message, great music, and a lot of laughing.  If you ever have the opportunity to attend this event, I say take it! 
 photo 41d593b5-aba6-40b1-baac-41c7cbdfa34a_zps9bd7ac1a.jpg
You can see where I wore this dress last winter to a baby shower with a long black fur vest Here.
 photo 1f3b1ae8-efe4-4262-89ad-d519b6889d3a_zpsa33a5b73.jpg
Check out my post where I wore these booties recently here.
 photo 5409d19c-fd3e-4e0e-80db-417511a94749_zps2a93a6e7.jpg

 photo f2733f66-3466-436a-b612-ab022b6fb47a_zpsb50cb658.jpg

 photo 03eab63d-619c-414c-841f-28b7cb21a485_zps3a0d8d30.jpg

 photo b6746d9e-1425-4149-8977-783c5e06197e_zpsdf1232ca.jpg

 photo ab418cff-4d6a-4c2a-8217-3d38fdb25102_zpse4f633b7.jpg
Vest: Random  Here
Dress: Gianni Bini Similar
Leggings: Forever 21 Here
Booties: Candie's Here
Bag: LRL via Marshall's Similar
Watch: Michael Kors Similar
Belt: Old Navy Here
Necklace: Forever 21 Similar
Earrings: Older Similar
 
XOXO Jess
 
 
 
 

20 comments:

  1. This is such a cute look! I love the layered look. Those booties are my favorite.

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darcy! I have worn these booties so much since I got them!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous. I adore this look!! Honestly, just perfect from head to toe! I love this time of season. Layering in the fall is just the best! And your church event sounds awesome... my husband & I just did one through our church and it was amazing!!

    xo
    By The Shore, a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a huge compliment...thank you so much! I am loving fall and excited to finally be layering. The church event was great and I'm glad that yours was amazing too!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  3. Oh My! I LOVE that dress/top!!!! And your whole outfit is super cute!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kat! And thanks for following too!!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  4. That dress is so pretty...love it with the ankle boots!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that dress is gorgeous!! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! I have worn that dress so many times...I love it!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  6. Hello! I'm visiting from Agi @ Vodka Infused Lemonade's linkup today! I love the fall colors in your outfit today. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber


    I hope you are having a great week!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amber!! I hope you visit again soon!!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  7. I love adding layers to my outfit and I love how you layered your dress. I also love the floral print.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to wear the dress as a tunic for cooler months!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is gorgeous! I have a soft spot for florals and I love the way you've layered this dress to make it fall appropriate!

    Visiting from the three fer Thursday link-p!

    It'd be great for you to hop on to my blog! :)

    Cheers!

    Anya

    Clothes and Creativity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anya, I would love to visit your blog!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you visit again soon!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  10. Lovely outfit, Jessica :) You look stunning!

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete