Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Friday!

  Here's a little casual look for you on this great Friday morning!  I feel like if I am good at anything, it's pulling off casual wear.  Some of my favorite looks are more casual. 
 
Also, if you haven't done so already, don't forget to follow me through Google Friends Connect on the side or through BlogLovin!!  And, if you have been searching for me on instagram, my instagram name is mzmarlowe.  I will have a giveaway coming up over the next week or so, so keep checking back in! 
 
I hope you had a fun and safe Halloween!
You can see where I wore this vest last fall here! 
 Also, check out my post where I wore this bag recently here!
Vest: Forever 21 Similar
Top: Express Similar
Jeans: LOFT Here
Boots: Anne Klein Here
Watch: Michael Kors Similar
Bracelet: Premier Jewelry Similar
Earrings: Older  Similar
Sunnies: Jessica Simpson Similar
 
XOXO Jess
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I started following you and I love your blog!! I love casual wear as well :) There is just something about being comfy annndd cute that is the best!! you look adorbs!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE being comfy and cute at the same time! Thank you so much for following and for all of the love!!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete